Find a Doula Training
DONA approved Doula Workshops are your first step toward certification!
We have 105 excellent DONA approved doula trainers worldwide, so chances are great you will find a doula training near you. Let’s get started, future doula! Search below to find your birth or postpartum doula training.
DONA International trainers often have specific prerequisites for attending their workshop, so be sure to check with your trainer when you register. Trainers manage their own workshop registration, so reach out directly to the trainer to get signed up.
As you search for workshops you will see that they are listed as virtual, in-person, or hybrid.
– Virtual: a LIVE virtual workshop where 100% of the requirements for workshop completion are met virtually with a DONA-approved trainer
– In-Person: a workshop where 100% of the requirements for workshop completion are met in-person with a DONA-approved trainer
– Hybrid: Hybrid workshops are those that have a virtual and in-person component. Both parts must be taught by the same trainer and, when possible, with the same cohort. Hybrid workshops are not trainings taught in person with a live/streaming video feed.
*** In response to the current stay at home orders and reccomendations, note that over seventy DONA doula training workshops through August have been approved to be held virtually due to COVID-19. Please check with your trainer as to if the listed workshop will be held in the city listed or if it will be moved to an online platform.***
Can’t find a nearby workshop?
Thank you for your interest in taking a DONA International doula training. If you entered your location in the search tool above and did not find a workshop in your area, please try the following:
- Enter your city, state, province/area and choose 250 miles as the distance.
- Contact one or more of the trainers who come up in the search within 250 miles of your area and inquire if any of those DONA approved doula trainers have a workshop scheduled for your area in the near future or are willing to bring a workshop to your area. Many trainers are happy to travel and to work with you to arrange a sponsored or hosted workshop in your area.