Susan Martensen, PDT(DONA)
- I live in a country town just outside of Ottawa in Canada.
- A member of DONA since 1994.
- A Past President and Board member of DONA, and Co-Founder of LSAR/DoulaCARE in Canada.
- Birth Doula and Postpartum Doula, CLC and past Hospital Doula Program Co-ordinator.
- Currently approaching 10 years as a Perinatal Support Program Facilitator in Ottawa.
- I have lived in Europe, England, and Malaysia.
- Love traveling.
- My partner is from New Zealand, and we have 3 children, plus 2 grandchildren.
- Also, a Border Collie who keeps us very busy.
- I have a passion for DONA, and for teaching (and supporting) new Doulas.
Contact Susan Martensen